Metalloy provides a wide variety of tubing to various ASTM standards to suit your particular product application.
Tubing is produced to industry leading dimensional controls which surpass industry expectations and provide a consistently high quality fit to your end use application. A review of our various product offerings will provide the specific information needed for you to select the right tube for the success you need in your product application.
To learn more about your options for stainless steel tubing, request a quote with Metalloy today.
- Stainless Steels: 201, 304/304L, 316/316L, 321, 409, 436, 439
- Duplex Alloys: 2003, 2101, 2205, 2304, 2507
- Nickel Alloys: 600, 625
- Incoloy: 800, 825, 840
- Monel: 400
- Titanium: Grade 1 and Grade 2
- ASTM: A554, A249, A269
- Customer Specifications
- Loose Wound coiled tubing to meet your particular needs.
- Outside Diameters 1/4” to 36”
- Wall Thickness .012” to 5”
Metalloy is able to offer a variety of shaped tubing to fit your product needs including squares, rectangles, and ovals.