G&L produces a wide variety of tubing to various ASTM standards to suit your particular product application.
Tubing is produced to industry leading dimensional controls which surpass industry expectations and provide a consistently high quality fit to your end use application. A review of our various product offerings will provide the specific information needed for you to select the right G&L tube for the success you need in your product application.
To learn more about your options for stainless steel tubing, request a quote with Metalloy today.
G & L Manufacturing Cookeville, TN
- Stainless Steels: 201, 304/304L, 316/316L, 321, 409, 436, 439
- Duplex Alloys: 2003, 2101, 2205, 2304, 2507
- Nickel Alloys: 600, 625
- Incoloy: 800, 825, 840
- Monel: 400
- Titanium: Grade 1 and Grade 2
- ASTM: A554, A249, A269
- Customer Specifications
- G&L can provide Loose Wound coiled tubing to meet your particular needs.
- Outside Diameters 3/16” to 2 ¼”
- Wall Thickness .012” to .065”
G&L is able to produce a variety of shaped tubing to fit your product needs including squares, rectangles, and ovals.